- Additional information
- Product data sheet
GNS-Electronics introduces the new GNS 5851 AIS receiver module for the maritime market.
The GNS 5851 is a highly sensitive single-channel receiver which can either be used stand-alone as a dual channel hopping receiver or as a chained pair to form a complete two channel solution depending on customer needs. (Platooning mode)
The module integrates a sensitive RF frontend, signal processing and a data decoder with standard NMEA AIS output via a UART that can be easily connected to a host processor. A secondary UART is provided for module chaining.
- Standard AIS NMEA output
- Sensitivity -117 dBm
- Selectable Channel A, B or A & B (hopping)
- Small outline 26x15x3.3mm
- Ultra-Low power consumption : 20 mA
- Frame decode indicator output
- Easy to mount stamp hole PCB design
- Evaluation Board with USB bridge available
For volume pricing contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||15 × 2,2 × 0,7 mm|